Today I would like to introduce you to a very entertaining game from the Live Casino777.ch.
MONOPOLY Live is a Live Dream Catcher edition of one of the most famous board games in the world. The objective of the game is to predict the field where the wheel will come to a stop after spinning. The wheel is similar to the wheel of fortune we have already written about in one of the previous blogs of Casino777.ch.
The game also features a Bonus game that will take you to a virtual 3D MONOPOLY board, where Mr. Monopoly walks around the board and collects prizes for you. The walk is determined by a pair of dice. You qualify for the Bonus game by placing bets on ‘2 ROLLS’ and ‘4 Rolls’. If you have not placed either of these bets, you will still see the Bonus game, but you cannot win any prizes in it.
The MONOPOLY name and logo, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the MR. MONOPOLY name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment. © 1935, 2019 Hasbro. All rights reserved.
Simply place your bet on a segment you believe the wheel will stop at: 1, 2, 5, 10, ‘2 ROLLS’ or ‘4 ROLLS’. The game host then spins the wheel. When it comes to a stop, the winning segment is indicated by the pointer at the top of the wheel. If the wheel stops at the segment you have placed your bet on, you win.
All bets are paid with the odds matching the number in the winning segment: e.g. winning number 5 plays 5 to 1, winning number 10 pays 10 to 1, and so on. The bet placed on the winning segment is returned together with your winnings.
The ‘CHANCE’ segments
If the wheel stops on a ‘CHANCE’ segment, you will be given a card with a cash prize or a multiplier bonus.
- If you have won a cash prize, your bet is returned on top of your winnings.
- If you have won a multiplier bonus, all your bets remain in place. The game presenter will spin the wheel again, and the multiplier won will multiply the winnings. If you get a multiplier once more, your multipliers will be multiplied. For example, if you bet €100 on segment 5 and you get a Chance card with a 8x multiplier you will win 100 x 5 x 8 which is equal to 4000. If the next spin is a Bonus game, you will only win if you placed a bet on ‘2 ROLLS’ or ‘4 ROLLS’
- To participate in the Bonus game, place a bet on ‘2 ROLLS’ or ‘4 ROLLS’. If the wheel stops at either ’2 ROLLS’ or ’4 ROLLS’, the Bonus game starts.
- The Bonus game is played with two dice. If the wheel lands on ’2 ROLLS’, the pair of dice will be rolled twice. Mr. Monopoly will walk around the 3D MONOPOLY board and collect your cash and multiplier prizes. If the wheel lands on ‘4 ROLLS’, the dice will be rolled four times.
- The Monopoly board has the same layout as a regular Monopoly game: Properties, Utilities, Free Parking, Railways, Taxes, Jail/Go to Jail, Chance/Community Cheast and GO.
- When you enter the Bonus game, Properties, Utilities, Railways and Free Parking have basic prizes.
- Once the Bonus game begins, houses and hotels will be built on some properties which will increase the prize.
- After the dice are rolled, the virtual Mr. Monopoly walks the distance as shown by the dice on the Monopoly board. Your total Bonus game winnings will be displayed and added to your Bonus win. If Mr. Monopoly stops on ‘Go to Jail’ space and moves to the Jail space, then doubles (two same numbers on the dice) must be rolled ro get out. All your precious Bonus winnings remain.
- If a double is rolled, you get an additional free dice roll, except when doubles are used to get out of Jail.
- If Chance or Community Chest is your stop on the board, you can win either a random cash prize or receive a fee.
- During the Bonus game taxes and fees will only be deducted if your Bonus winnings allow it.
- When you pass ‘GO’ all the prizes thereafter on the board will be doubled.
- On the board, Income tax will reduce your Bonus winnings by 10% and Supertax will reduce your winnings by 20%.
- When no more rolls are left, the Bonus game is over, and all your Bonus winnings are paid, together with your initial bet. You return to the main game.
Placing the bets
When the traffic light above the betting fields is green, you can place your bets. (Within the range of the valid limit) The yellow light indicates that the betting time is running out and when the light turns red, you can no longer place your bets. You can choose from six betting fields – 1x, 2x, 5x, 10x and 2rolls and 4rolls – with chips of different values. Once you have selected a chip, you can bet it by simply clicking on the desired betting area. Each additional click will increase your bet by the value of the chip.
The game is suitable for beginners, since no previous experience is necessary. The well-designed figure of Mr. Monopoly provides entertainment and also excitement during his trips to the game board. The optical resolution of the game board is very well done and the event fields allow high additional winnings.
So stay curious until the next blog on Casino777.ch.